Jen Butler is the CEO and founder of JB Partners, LLC. Her passion is to work with dentists who have been held back by stress, fear and frustration and are committed to improving their business, leadership and stress management toolbox.
Focus on Practical Steps/Sustainable Results
While earning both her bachelor’s degree, one in Public Health Administration and the other in Educational Psychology, Jen worked in hospitals and private practices and became a paramedic, learning first-hand the challenges and relentless stress faced by medical professionals.
As a board- certified coach, Jen came to two important realizations. First, medical professionals do not benefit from generic, one-time motivational speeches and to-do lists. Instead, they need committed, customized support for significant changes. Second, that support has to be customized with onsite coaching visits and step-by-step tools to address stress management, revenue flow and leadership.
Building on her MEd and on 25-years of experience in Learning & Development with adult learning, leadership and business operations, Jen Butler has worked with entrepreneurs, small business owners, corporate leaders and executives on how to obtain sustainable profitability with less stress and more fulfillment.
Now Jen helps dentists live to their full potential, reach the next level of success as they define it and discover the energy and momentum they have longed for. Under her guidance, JB Partners focuses on practical, manageable steps that lead to sustainable results.
Achievements & Accolades
- Master of Education –University of Minnesota
- Master of Special Education-University of Minnesota
- Nationally Trained and Certified Presenter-Development Dimension International
- Certified Book Yourself Solid™ Consultant-Michael Port
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)-International Coach Federation
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)-Center for Credentialing and Education
- Certified Kolbe ™ Consultant- Kolbe ™ Corp